GRUPODESA PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be processed by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. The purpose of such processing is to provide the service requested by the user through our contact form, and for that reason we need you to tick the box indicating your acceptance of this policy. If you do not do so we will not have your express consent, and therefore we will be unable to respond to your request.
For the proper provision of the services offered by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U., it is necessary for the user to answer each and every one of the questions that appear on the forms on our website. Furthermore, the user declares that they are of legal age.
The personal data requested will also be used for the purpose of sending commercial information relating to products and services offered by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. both now and in the future. This includes advertising and promotional communications sent by post, fax, e-mail or by any other means. In order for the data processing to be carried out, the user needs to tick the box provided for this purpose on the form on the website.
Given the personal nature of the data provided, GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. undertakes to treat it in strict confidentiality and to keep it secret. To this end, the company has established the appropriate security measures in accordance with the risk analysis carried out.
We inform you that your data will not be shared with third parties nor will international data transfers be effected, except when such transfer should be required by law, or when it is necessary for the provision of the service requested, in which case your consent will be requested.
The data collected and processed will be stored for a limited period of time, which will be the period necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations imposed on GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. by the different applicable regulations.
As the interested party, the user may at any time exercise the following rights by contacting us at the address indicated in the Legal Notice:
- Right of access: The data subject may request access to the data held on them by the Data Controller.
- Right of rectification: In the case that data held is inaccurate, the data subject may request rectification by the Data Controller.
- Right of erasure: The data subject may request that their personal data be erased by the Data Controller.
- Right of objection: The data subject may object to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject may request the Data Controller to temporarily stop processing their personal data in specific cases.
- Right of portability: the data subject may request from the Data Controller their automated data in a structured format that is easy to access and manage.
More information about your rights available at www.agpd.es.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data that will be stored in each “cookie” is the following: language, date and time that the user last visited our website, the contents that the user chose on their first visit to our website, and security features involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
From this website we study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, traffic patterns and other information to help us to understand user behaviour and profiles). Tracking our users’ preferences helps us to improve our website and our services.