- 1. The warranty is valid for one year from the moment of delivery.
- 2. The compliance of the product is guaranteed according to the intended use of the product.
- 3. During the warranty period, we will resolve any fault in the operation of the equipment caused by a manufacturing fault at no cost, repairing or replacing components or supplying a new piece of equipment, provided that the option chosen is feasible and does not, in our opinion, pose a disproportionate financial burden. To have the equipment repaired, the owner must visit a technical service centre authorised by the manufacturer. For any other solution, the owner must contact the retailer.
Nullity of the warranty
This warranty will not be valid in the event of:
- 1. Improper use of the product.
- 2. Improper handling of the same by an unauthorised person.
- 3. Deterioration of the product due to external agents such as limescale or other harmful, chemical, obstructing or corrosive products.
- 4. Poor maintenance.
- 5. Lack of cleanliness.
- 6. The use of non-original spare parts.
In addition, the warranty does not cover normal wear-and-tear or the maintenance and replacement of consumables. This warranty does not affect the rights of the owner in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users.