PRIVACY AND DATA PERSONAL PROTECTION POLICY OF GRUPODESA FASTENERS
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection legislation, we inform you that data will be processed as the party responsible by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U., whose purpose in processing these data is to provide the service requested by the user using our contact form. To this end, we require that they tick the box indicating their acceptance of this policy. If they do not, we will not have their express consent and, as a result, we will not be able to fulfil their request.
To ensure the correct provision of the services offered by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U., the user must answer each and every one of the questions contained in the forms on our website. The user also declares that they are of adult age.
Personal data provided will also be used to send commercial information relating to products and services offered now and in the future by GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. Said information includes publicity and promotional communications sent via post, fax, e-mail or any other medium. In order for their information to be used for this purpose, the user must mark the box provided for this purpose in the form on the website.
In view of the personal nature of the data provided, GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. promises to treat these data with confidentiality, observing due secrecy. To this end, the company has put in place the appropriate security measures in accordance with the risk analysis carried out.
We inform you that your data will not be transferred to third parties or internationally, except if there is a legal requirement to do so or when solely and exclusively necessary to do so in order to provide the requested service. In this case, consent will be sought.
Data collected and processed will be retained for a limited time. This time will be that required for GRUPODESA FASTENERS, S.A.U. to fulfil its legal obligations under the various regulations applicable.
As the interested party, the user can exercise the following rights at any time by writing to the address specified in the Legal Notice:
- Right of access: The interested party will be able to request from the person responsible the data processed. In the event of a response in the affirmative, they will be able to find out which data have been processed..
- Right of rectification: The interested party will be able to request the correction of their personal data from the person responsible if they are not accurate.
- Right of removal: The interested party will be able to request the removal of their personal data from the person responsible.
- Right of opposition: The interested party will be able to oppose the person responsible processing their personal data.
- Right of limitation on processing: The interested party will be able to request from the person responsible that they not process their personal data under certain circumstances for the time being.
- Right of portability: The interested party will be able to request their data from the person responsible in digital form in a structured format that is easy to access and manage.
More information on your rights can be found at www.agpd.es.
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish data protection agency (the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
Each cookie will contain the following information: language, the date and time the user last accessed our website, the design of content chosen by the user on their first visit to our website and security features activated in the control of access to restricted areas.
We use this website to study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns and other information to understand the behaviour and profile of our users). Tracking the preferences of our users helps us improve our website and our services..
To do this, we use the Google Analytics system (a Google tool used to measure traffic on our websites), which can store cookies on your computer to help us compile information that will be used only for statistical purposes and to study the behaviour of visitors to our website. Information collected by the cookie (including the IP address) is stored and sent to the servers of Google in the United States. Google will use these data to compile its activity on our website and to generate reports with a view to identifying the use made of the site. Google may provide this information to third parties when required under current legislation. Acceptance of this policy assumes acceptance of the use by Google of information compiled by Google Analytics.